Salaryo Terms and Conditions
1. The hereunder terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access and use of the Salaryo Platform (as described below) and are a legally binding contract between you and Salaryo Inc. (also referred as “Salaryo,” “we,” “our” and “us”) . By signing up for the Salaryo Platform, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. The hereunder terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access and use of the Salaryo Platform (as described below) and are a legally binding contract between you and Salaryo Inc. (also referred as “Salaryo,” “we,” “our” and “us”) . By signing up for the Salaryo Platform, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. The Salaryo Platform. All devices and channels in which you can interact with Salaryo such as, but not limited to, our website, web and/or mobile apps, chatbot and customer support emails via email@example.com.
4. The Salaryo Services. Salaryo offers services for small businesses who are (a) US-registered commercial entity and (b) working from a commercial or office space and (c) above the age of 18 and (d) resident of the United States of America or its territories and (e) have a valid US bank account and credit or debit card and (f) have a valid SSN/EIN/ITIN.
5. Submitting an Application. Submitting an application requires you, the applicant, to provide personal information such as your email address, your full name, your photo ID, your business bank statements or other financial and personal information. You represent and warrant not to apply on behalf of people that are not you or on behalf of entities that you are not authorized to apply on their behalf. You further represent that all information you provide is true and accurate.
6. Fees. Our Services are subscription based and your final monthly fee shall be determined in accordance with the services you were approved for. Once verified, you’ll be provided with the Service’s full terms and details, including your monthly fee.
7. Discounts and Refunds. We may, at our sole discretion, offer discounts, coupons or promotions that may reduce applicable fees. Any refunds will be made back to the payment method which you’ve paid with. You will not be entitled to a refund in the event we terminate your account due to your violation of these terms.
8. Intellectual Property. The Services, the content of the Platform, any materials downloaded, and all intellectual property pertaining to or contained on the Platform (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks, and service marks) are owned by Salaryo or third parties and all rights, titles, and interests therein shall remain the property of Salaryo and/or such third parties.
10. Changes and modifications. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue the Services, or any portion of the Services, for any reason, at our sole discretion, and without notice to you. We may also change these Terms from time to time without notice to you. Please review these Terms from time to time, as by continuing usage of the Services after any modification of the terms you are agreeing to and accepting any modifications.
11. No warranty. Salaryo does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information provided herein and on the Platform, and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in such information. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, is given in conjunction with the information.
12. Limitation of liability. You agree that all access and use of the Platform, the Services, and their contents are at your own risk. In no event shall Salaryo be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to: direct or indirect damages, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with the Platform, the Services, or any linked website or application, or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line of system failure, even if Salaryo, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses.
13. Applicable law. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Services. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services. You agree to be solely responsible for your actions and the contents of your transmissions through the Services. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to apply for and use the Services in accordance with these Terms. Unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Salaryo’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any posted information, is strictly prohibited.
14. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of the State of New York, without regard to its provisions relating to conflict of laws. The failure of Salaryo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute, regulation, or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
15. Indemnity. By using the Services, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Salaryo, its officers,shareholders and employees, from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) that Salaryo may become obligated to pay arising or resulting from your use of the Services or your breach of these Terms. Salaryo reserves the right to assume or participate, at your expense, in the investigation, settlement and defense of any such action or claim.
16. Salaryo E-Sign Consent Agreement. This eSign Consent constitutes your consent to receive disclosures and other information in electronic form. In connection with the Service you consume from Salaryo. Salaryo is required by law to provide you with certain disclosures. Without your consent, Salaryo is not permitted to provide those disclosures to you online. You can not apply or use our Services without acceptance of these disclosures. By using our Services, you consent to the electronic delivery of all disclosures, terms and conditions, communications, notices, statements, agreements, policies, and other documents or information (collectively, “Notices”). You confirm that you have access to a smart mobile device that can receive text messages and satisfies the requirements outlined below; and you have access to email and to a printer, or the ability to download information.
You understand that, in order to view and/or retain copies of the Disclosures, you will need the following hardware and software:
- A computer or mobile device with an Internet connection or mobile connectivity and the ability to download and run the software described in this Section 2;
- For website-based Disclosures accessed by computer, the computer must have a current operating system and web browser (PCs should be running Windows 7 or higher and Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox; Macs should be running OSX and Safari, Chrome, or Firefox);
- For Disclosures accessed by mobile application or mobile website, the mobile device must have a current operating system and web browser (for Apple devices, the most current version of iOS or one prior, and for Android devices, the most current version of the Android operating system or one prior), and the most current version of the Affirm App(s) through which you access or use the Affirm Services;
- A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- A valid email address, and, if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your address book, you must permit messages from the affirm.com domain in your spam filter;
- A working mobile telephone number that can receive text messages; and
- Sufficient storage space to save Disclosures or the capability to print the Disclosures from the device on which you view them.
We will notify you if our hardware or software requirements change and whether that change creates a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain your electronic Disclosures. Continuing to use the Salaryo Services after receiving notice of the change is the reaffirmation of your Consent.
By consenting to electronic delivery, you also agree that we will not be providing to you any future Notices in paper form unless specifically requested. You should retain a copy of this disclosure statement and all other disclosures for your records.
Updating Your Information
You agree that it is your responsibility to notify Salaryo of any changes to your primary email address, phone number, or any other contact information so that Salaryo can communicate with you electronically. You agree that Salaryo is not responsible for any delay or failure in your receipt of any Disclosure, text message or email notice that is not caused by Salaryo's failure to send such a Disclosure or notice to the phone number or email address you have provided to us. We will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of availability of electronic Documents in the event your mobile number, email address or other contact information on file is invalid; your email or Internet service provider filters the notification as "spam" or "junk mail"; there is a malfunction in your computer, mobile device, browser, Internet service, mobile connectivity and/or software; or for other reasons beyond our control.
It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete mobile number, e-mail address, contact, and other information related to the Salaryo Services, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. To update your information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Salaryo’s Support team. Please be aware, however, that your withdrawal of consent may result in the suspension or termination of your Salaryo account, at Salaryo’s discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your usernames and passwords associated with your account and the Sites. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You may be liable for losses or damages incurred by us or any other user of the Sites due to someone else using your username, ID, password, or other information which provides access to the Sites. We are not liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your failure to comply with these requirements.
If you wish to use our Services, you will need to provide us with certain information, including information about your identity, finances, and business performance. You will also need to create a user ID and a password to protect your account information. With your permission, we may also access your banking information, obtain a credit report, retrieve bank account data, or collect other third party data about you (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
As a registered user (“User”) of the Site, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are 18 years of age or older; (ii) the Personal Information is true, accurate, current and complete; (iii) you will maintain and update Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and; (iv) the Personal Information belongs to you and does not infringe or violate any patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, proprietary or privacy rights of any third party; and (v) you own or has obtain the right to all of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the Personal Information provided, and has the right to provide Salaryo the license granted herein to the Information.
Changes to Agreements and Additional Rules of Usage
Salaryo reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify, alter or update this Agreement. The date of the most recent revision will appear on this page. Your continued access to the Site and use of the Services by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to this Agreement. Salaryo also reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Site, which may be posted in the relevant parts of the Site, and will be identified. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
Information, Services, and other material available through the Site are furnished “As Is”, “at Your Own Risk” and “As Available”, without any warranty whatsoever. Although Salaryo has attempted to provide accurate Information on the Site, Salaryo assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, merchantability or completeness of the Information, Services or other material at the Site. The Information and all other materials on the Site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice of any kind.
All other warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property are specifically excluded and disclaimed. Salaryo does not warrant that the Information will meet user’s requirements and that the operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Salaryo’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on the Site should be construed to alter such agreements. The materials and Services at the Site may be out of date and Salaryo makes no commitment to update the materials and Services at the Site.
18. USA PATRIOT ACT. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other personal identifying documents.
Please direct all questions or comments about these Terms to Salaryo’s Support team at support@Salaryo.com.
Last modified on 11/07/2022.