Test automation engineer
This is a Part-time position located in Tel Aviv, Israel
Salaryo is looking for a test automation engineer to join our team and take part in our innovation journey while ensuring delivery of top quality products.
- Responsible for designing and building the test automation of Salaryo’s core products.
- On-going maintaining & improving the automation infrastructure.
- Owning all quality aspects in the R&D team.
- This position is located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years of Experience in planning, tests writing, and tests methodologies
- Proven experience in implementing and maintaining automated regression tests suites
- Proven experience with MockaJs, SinonJs and Chai
- Proven experience in cypress.io E2E testing framework
- Experience working with React, ES6, webpack, babel
- Experienced using and developing CI/CD processes
- Hebrew – fluent, English – fluent
- Experienced working with GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experienced working with Firebase Serverless architecture
- Experienced with managing git repository
- Experience in SaaS web-based applications