Product Marketing Manager
This Full-time position is located in Tel Aviv, Israel
Salaryo is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to plan and lead the go-to-market initiatives to raise product and brand awareness, content creation, and demand generation.
- Collaborate with business and product teams to capture, transform and build a better onboarding and user experience.
- Utilize product analytics and user data to extract actionable marketing insights.
- Own the growth of user acquisition, focusing on paid and referral channel conversion.
- Content marketing materials creation
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as a product marketing manager in a product company.
- Experience in working with product design, content, sales, and customer success.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- High level of written and spoken English – A must.
- High level of content marketing materials creation- A must.
- High proficiency with common AD platforms (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- High proficiency with common a/b testing platforms (Google optimize etc.)
- High proficiency with common analytics platforms (Google, Mixpanel)
- High proficiency with Marketing’s email campaigns (e.g. activation, engagement, etc.)
- High level of reporting and analytics, with hands-on experience building marketing automation systems.
- Experience in creating, fine-tuning, and shipping specification documents.
- Agile and comfortable working in a performance-oriented, fast-moving startup environment.
- Passion for lifecycle marketing and user engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Fintech/Digital Banking product marketing management experience – A plus.