Lending Compliance Specialist
This is a Full/Part-time position (ET hours/ IL hours) located in New York (Office/WFH), or in Tel Aviv, Israel (Office/WFH).
Salaryo is looking for a methodical and detail-oriented compliance specialist to join our growing team.
This compliance specialist will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and optimizing the company’s compliance, policies and regulatory affairs.
- Research and keep up to date with regulatory developments
- Create, edit and constantly review policies and procedures
- Maintain, organize and curate the company’s compliance
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, partners and suppliers
- Curate relationships with financial institutions
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in financial institution compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality legal and/or technical documentation
- Native English speaker – a must
- Relevant legal or financial degree – a must
- Experience in US banking and lending compliance- a must